Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

our early Christmas present.....

Here's a peek at the best Christmas present ever! Morgan Wiley D. was born Wednesday, December 17th. I got a phone call at work around 11:45 a.m. I headed home to load the car with my bags and all of our Christmas packages. Aunt K. left school and met me at the house. Uncle KK was taking finals in Pittsburgh and wouldn't be home until later that evening. K. and I headed to Dallas! We got there an hour before Morgan was born. We were able to see the proud mama and papa-to-be for a bit before the little man made his debut. We were so excited to finally meet him. He is absolutely precious! And big brother was so happy to have him home.....




No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest