Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Friday, January 23, 2009

All Cleaned Up....

Here's the first shelf you see as you walk into the scrap/computer room from the front of the house. Wonder how long I can keep it looking this nice?

I moved this table in from the garage. I'm using the baskets on the top to hold my magazines and idea books. Those got purged, too. I had been saving way too many!!!These baskets were moved from the space where I put the table from the garage. They hold tons and tons of stuff!Here's the main reason for all of the cleaning and rearranging--I wanted my Sewing Machine in my scraproom. I was not utilizing it very much in its old space. i think I'll use it much more now, for sewing on my scrap pages and for sewing projects.

And, here's my desk, ready for some serious scrappin'! If you need a reminder of how messy this space was, look back on Photo of the Day, dated 01-20-09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! the room looks great. I'll never get my sb roon to look that neet. mom

Follow me on Pinterest