Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So much fun....

Morgan is really starting to be awake more and more during the day. I love watching him look around. He turns his head toward voices and is beginning to share little smiles. He likes to relax in his swing and is already watching his red ladybug on his play mat. It reminds me of all of the time we spent on the floor watching Grayson with the same toy. Deda and I had so much fun playing with him and big brother, Grayson. We stayed very busy playing trains, blocks, reading books, watching "Finding Nemo", coloring, pushing the grocery cart, walking down the sidewalk, having snacks, "climbing trees", on and on.......I certainly got in my exercise! Oh, he even helped me make pancakes one morning. I asked him what he wanted for breakfast-he usually wants chocolate milk and yogurt-he said "pancakes, Grayson help." So, off to the kitchen we go, we set up the step-stool and began to stir away. I asked him how many eggs we needed and he said 2! I was figuring out he must have done this before. He is so, so sweet!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest