Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photo of the Day

Colorful
(01-02-09)

This photo was from Friday night. I had spent the day with mom, having lunch with her, my aunt, cousin and sister. I was hoping my photo of the day would be a group picture of all of us together--it happens so rarely. My aunt didn't feel well, though, so I didn't want to ask her to pose for a pic. I remembered driving home that I still hadn't taken a picture for the day. So, when I stopped at the stop light coming into my hometown I snapped a quick picture inside the car. The flash wasn't on--but the light turned green so I didn't have time to take another shot. When I got home and checked my camera, I was pleasantly surprised. Since the flash wasn't on and the shutter stayed open so long, and of course my hand wasn't steady--this was the result. I'm sure I could never get the same result again, it was definitely a colorful accident.


No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest