Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Friday, December 12, 2008

Fingerless Gloves, what's the point?

OK---initially I had the same thought, too. Why in the world would you want a pair of Fingerless Gloves? Didn't make sense to me, either. You wear gloves to keep your hands warm, and with nothing to put your fingers into, they are going to freeze! While I definitely wouldn't advise wearing them while trying to build a snowman, I do have some uses in mind.

  • Great for typing when you need some extra warmth!

  • How about driving, easier to change the radio dial.

  • In the car, answering your iPhone (not while driving, of course!)

  • Easier to use the camera for outdoor photo shoots! (as demonstrated above)
These were a quick, easy knit! And, they match my red coat. Love 'em! Off to scrapbook, just got some goodies in the mail. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest