Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Friday, December 12, 2008

Peanut Butter and Chocolate.....

Now that I have your attention...Peanut Butter and Chocolate make quite the combo, don't you think! These cookies are so easy, I don't really think you could call this a recipe. We always include these in our holiday baking and this year will be no exception. I only had two left to photograph because I forgot to take the pic before I put them in the freezer. In case you need a reminder, here's the directions.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (I use ready-made)
Small Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
Spray Oil
Lightly oil small muffin pan. Slice cookie dough into 1 inch thick pieces, then cut each piece into 4 smaller pieces. Place each chunk in muffin pan. Bake as directed on dough package. When cookies puff up and are lightly browned, remove from oven. Quickly press unwrapped peanut butter cup into center of each cookie. Let cool before removing from pan. You can place them in the fridge for a bit to hasten cooling time.


No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest