Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Little, Tiny Baby Caps....

These tiny baby caps are going to travel far, far away, but they are going to a great cause. Right before Thanksgiving I read a post on "One More Moore" about making baby caps for Haiti newborns out of recycled t-shirts. I thought it was a unique way to donate my sewing talents, plus they were made out of something that all of us already own hanging in our own closets. They were so easy to make--the bottom of the cap is the bottom hem of the t-shirt, all you had to do was cut them out and sew up the sides! The first mail-in date was early December, so I didn't have time to make as many as I wanted. I'm watching for another deadline date, hopefully it will be after Christmas! You can read more about it "here".


No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest