Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Away from home....

This layout was put together about a week ago. The pics were taken right after KK and his girlfriend moved into their very first apartment. I remember driving all the way to Pittsburgh that day in the POURING DOWN RAIN! Dear hubby had endured some oral surgery the day before, and wasn't in the "all clear" to drive yet. We took the kids to lunch, bought groceries, purchased a new lamp for the living room and just hung out for a while. I have vague memories of moving into my first apartment, (back in the 70's!), but no photos or scrapbook pages. It would have been fun to look back on them now, to remember more of the details. So.......being the scrappin' maniac I am, I wanted to make a page for KK to have to add to his "stack" of memories.

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest