Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Photo of the Day

I'm Ready & Waiting.....
(03-14-09)
The house is clean, the food and snacks are purchased, the chicken tortilla soup is simmering on the stove, the juice is chilling, the laundry is folded and put away, the toys are out (old & new!), library books are waiting, and a small red chair is pulled up to the table just waiting for a certain little cutie pie to join me. Of course, I'm also getting very excited about everyone else who is joining Grayson this week for a fun-filled "Spring Break"--Caleb (home from college), Jamie & Joel (he is so sweet to take off work), baby Morgan (cannot wait to cuddle!), Jennifer (she is coming Monday), and of course Kelsey and Roger will be here too. I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pics to share soon. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest