Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Photo of the Day

Budding out...
(03-07-09)
My hydrangea plant is working hard.....soon I will have big, bright, fluffy blooms!! Well, maybe not soon, but they are beginning to bud out. I started with 2 small plants given to me for Mother's Day from the kids, a couple of years ago. Accidentally, I killed them. But, not wanting to totally give up I cut the tops off and replanted the roots in my front flower bed. To my surprise, the roots took hold and the plants began to grow. They were still pretty small by the end of the fall season, but they were still alive! Last summer they grew into large bushes with tons of huge blooms--so I can't wait to see what they do this summer. I even started 2 brand new plants last summer from the original two--so I'll have 4 bushes, if they all make it, that is!!! I'll post photos of their progress as they begin to grow and bloom.

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest