Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Faces.......

Just a swing'in.....
(03-22-09)
I told you he loved to be outside in the yard. Doesn't he look like he is having fun? I can't believe he is swinging all by himself in the "big boy swing". He was so proud of himself!!! Caleb and Kelsey used to swing on this same swing set when they were little, but of course I've updated the swings since then. I should have attached a new glider as well. When G. asked me to swing with him on the opposite end I should have known better. Actually, the thought of the rusty ole' glider did enter my mind. As I sat down very gently (but not gently enough) my side crashed to the ground. Luckily, I had braced myself for a possible fall, and G. was rather amused that "Nienie broke the swing! Roger fix!"
Finding my feet...
(03-21-09)
Photo a little blurry--but I think it's so cute when they play with their feet. Cheap entertainment!!

Hanging out with Mickey
(03-20-09)
Can you tell who his favorite buddy is?
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse...

Adorable Smile
(03-19-09)
Such a happy baby......




No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest