Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Friday, March 6, 2009

Photo of the Day

Trying to do my part...
(03-06-09)
My two oldest daughters have inspired me. They are so dedicated to recycling things. I always used the excuse of not having the recycling facilities that they have available to them in Dallas. Actually, I was just being lazy--and doing what I have always been used to--I was taking the easy way out. After seeing how much "throw away stuff" can accumulate I started in a small way. I've been recycling newspapers for several years, but nothing else. Now, we have a small recycling center close to us and I'm expanding to plastic, cardboard, cans and foil. It has really made a difference in our weekly trash. Our large trash bin has barely been half-full the last 3 weeks!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest