Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo of the Day "Asiago Cheese Bread"

Asiago Cheese Bread
(02-28-09)
Oh, my goodness!! This bread was so, so yummy! Hubby and I love to eat at Panera Bread. And they have this Sierra Turkey Sandwich that we love--we always get it served on the Asiago Cheese Bread. So, I started wondering if I could find a similar recipe to make it at home. I searched on the net and found this one to try first. We finally found asiago cheese at Albertson's. I'd never noticed seeing it before---but we finally found some. And we loved the results! We made sandwiches with turkey, bacon, cheese, tomato and lettuce--toasted in the oven. All I can say is YUM!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Follow me on Pinterest