Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I mistakenly thought Spring was here. Guess not. Looking outside Saturday morning brought these snowy views. At times, it was snowing so heavy, visibility was very limited. I tried getting Kelsey into town, but we got stuck in our driveway!!! Dear hubby helped me get the car back in the garage and we stayed put for the rest of the day.
I have to admit, it looks really pretty when you don't have to get out in it! I did make a quick trek out to the mailbox, I couldn't get Roger or Kelsey to volunteer for that trip. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if we hadn't had all of the rainfall before the snow. My boots when through several inches of snow, and then down into a soggy, wet mess. Oh well, I got some fresh air out of the deal.....and if we hadn't had all of the snow---we wouldn't have been able to enjoy this......

Nice, warm fire!
(03-28-09)


No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest