Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bargain Find & Photo of the Day

I'm not well known for finding good bargains when I'm out shopping. Truth is, I'm not a big shopper at all. If I need to get something, I like to go find it, purchase it, and be done with it. I don't spend hours upon hours searching and shopping like some of the other women (I won't mention any names here, you know who you are!) in my family. But, I have found a great food bargain--like no other--that really excites me. The $1 chicken strip sandwich at Sonic hit the mark! It's just the right size for me and I love the cost, can't beat it! Pair it up with a large Sonic sprite, with extra ice, and you've got a quick, cheap lunch....and best of all, you don't even have a kitchen mess to clean up!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest