Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday, Sweet Jennifer!
(pictured with Morgan Wiley)
(03-03-09)
I remember exactly what I was doing at this time 36 years ago. I was holding and cuddling my sweet firstborn, Jennifer Lou, trying to believe she was really mine. She was the prettiest baby I had ever seen. A parent always has big hopes and dreams for their children, and I can truly say, Jennifer has outdone them all. She is a beautiful daughter, sister, friend and aunt---all rolled into one. She has a huge heart to match her cute little smile. And, don't even think about getting in between her and her 2 adorable nephews----she's without a doubt the "BESTEST" & "COOLEST " aunt Sissy I've ever encountered. I love you bunches, Jen!!! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest