Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, November 24, 2008

News from the hubby...


Roger finally got to go into the city over the weekend, but the trip was somewhat disappointing. By the time they got to the restaurant to eat dinner it was dark outside. So, pictures are very few, but at least he got some. He said the food was very good, they went to an "India Fish Place" (his description I think, not the name of the restaurant.) He ordered fried fish, and a shrimp dish, yummy! Sounds better than the peanut butter sandwich I had for lunch. The big news was that they were in a wreck. Thank goodness no one was hurt. He said the car in front of them stopped abruptly to avoid hitting something in the road, and then 3 or 4 motorized rickshaws (like little golf carts) hit them from behind! Can you imagine? I asked, "Well, what did they do about it?" He said, "They all got out to look at the damage, then they all yelled and griped at each other, then they just got back in their vehicles and drove off." I was like, "What, are you kidding me?" He said, "No, no one has any insurance, most of them don't even own their own cars." So, I was very thankful there weren't any injuries, I don't think emergency vehicles could even get through to them! He said he just laid around and slept most of the day on Sunday, ordered in room service and didn't even leave his room. He sounded pretty tired today on the phone, the traveling must finally be catching up with him. He's thinking of going to get a massage, he said they were really inexpensive. I'm so jealous!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest