Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

this weekend.......

Jamie sent me a pic of Grayson with his decorated tree. He was so excited to help! I love this photo---thank you, iphone!!!

I did a bit of scrappin'. You can see the results at the end of this post.
(Oh my, after previewing this, I realize how messy my desk is!!)

Trimmed my hair a bit, saved some $$$

Wrapped belated birthday gifts for my great-niece and nephew.
They both turned 1 in October.

Melody loved hanging out on the table to see if she could possibly get into any trouble!!!
She would have, but Kelsey rescued her, she spoils her......

Another completed layout.
I got a lot accomplished this weekend, more than usual. Did a bit of Christmas shopping, both in stores and on-line. Baked some cookies, put some in the freezer to save for the kids visit at Thanksgiving, otherwise they would all be eaten by the time they get here.
Thinking about putting up my Christmas tree so it will be ready to decorate after Thanksgiving. Grayson said he wanted to help...........Jamie used to be my big helper, she must be passing on her talents to him!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!




No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest