Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, November 23, 2009

out of this world.....


creative work of some of my students who attend another class during the
afternoon, aren't their planets cool?.............they were made of paper mache and painted, they were so proud of them.........
we made "Stone Soup" today in my class. we've been reading re-written versions of the fable and comparing them. i surprised them today with the ingredients and everyone helped! we got to smell that "yummy" soup cook all day in the crock pot. we ended up having to make the "Button Soup" version, because I forgot to bring a river stone. i actually forgot the button too, but luckily had an extra sewn into the inside lining of the jacket i wore today!!! (shhhhhh...please don't tell my students-they think i used the "magic button")
need to go record grades, because at 3:00 pm tomorrow----nothing school related until next Monday!!!!

Follow me on Pinterest