Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Believe it or not...

Believe it or not, here I am! The picture above shows what I've been up to lately. Halloween, you say? Well, actually, no. That's a new friend I found this weekend to help me in my classroom. We're studying the human body--isn't he/she cute! I asked hubby if he thought Ken doll clothes would fit him.....



And this is what I face every evening. A stack of papers to grade. That's the part I'm having a difficult time fitting into my schedule. My family has been very patient as I have logged hours and hours in my classroom getting all settled in. I'm finally sliding into a nice routine--all except for the paper work. Maybe I'm just not as fast as I used to be!! This is the first Sunday I haven't gone back up the school to work in my room since school began in August. I'm trying very hard to get my weekends back!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest