Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

bits & pieces.....

I don't usually decorate for Fall. It' so close to Christmas, I would rather save my energy for putting up the tree, wrapping packages, shopping, baking. etc. This year I broke my rule just a tiny bit. We have secret pals at school and I received a huge basket filled with Fall/Thanksgiving decor. So, I put together a table arrangement for the dining room table. Of course, first I had to get rid of all the paperwork, bills, papers to be graded, catalogs, (you get the idea). It defeats the whole purpose to decorate and still leave all of our junk laying around....Anyway, it makes the house look a little more festive.

Also on my "to-do" list: laundry.....


Baking snickerdoodles for Kelsey, of course, Roger and I had our fair share too....

A little scrappin'...Here's my table while page is in progress:

Page layout completed.....

And another page complete....


Now if I can get papers graded, decide on what's for dinner, and get a little knitting in, I can call it a day!!





1 comment:

lisaraelene said...

you have to decorate for fall, the colors are soooo pretty!

Follow me on Pinterest