Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, January 20, 2014

Comfort Food...

When the weather is windy and chilly outside, I want to be cozy and warm inside. Yesterday was one of those days. And, to help keep me warm--a hot bowl of potato soup with all the fixins sounded so good. I'm not sure why, but when I was younger I didn't care for potato soup at all. I never ate it when I was younger, but I love it now! I found a delicious, cheesy recipe on Pinterest. I think it is my new favorite Potato Soup recipe!
You can find the recipe here. I didn't add the Tabasco sauce that the recipe called for, since I don't care much for spicy foods. I did make sure to make a big pot full so I would have plenty to put in the
freezer for another meal.
If you like potato soup, you will love this recipe--especially if you like cheesy potato soup!
Now, if you will excuse me--dinner is calling my name. Yum...

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest