Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Some finished projects...

As I mentioned in this post, I have several projects in different states of completion....I was happy to get a few things finished today...
I'm trying to use up as many leftover fabric scraps as I can and it's been fun to make some small projects to practice my machine quilting on...I normally like to do all of my quilting by hand, it's just something that is very relaxing for me in the evenings when I'm too tired to do anything else...
I made a couple (with several more waiting to be finished!) of small potholders, mug rugs, or whatever you want to call them...
They coordinate with the table runner I made in this post, and they are just the right size to leave on the counter for my hot tea or sonic drink!...
Now, I'm off to finish my next project, more on that tomorrow.
"Yeah" for snow days...

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest