Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's time....

It's time to finish up some of my WIPS (works in progress). 
I have a problem with beginning new projects and getting them half done--and then getting excited about another new project--and starting the new one before I finish the previous one.
So, here is a 2011 project that was almost done, then put aside while various holiday projects needed to be completed. I finished it up last night and wore it to school today.
I love the colors, I'll be able to wear it with several different outfits. And, since I'm always colder than my students, it keeps me warm and toasty without listening to them whine about turning down the thermostat! If I get too warm, it's easy to remove...a win, win situation.
Next up to be completed, my quilt top for my bedside table.



No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest