Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I've been busy...

Remember this?
I finally stitched the last stitch in it yesterday...I'm so happy with how it turned out...
Here's a peek at the back...fabric is by Sweetwater...
I loved Sweetwater papers when they printed them for scrapbooking...and they produce awesome fabrics, as well...their graphics/patterns remind me of "down-home", comfy-ness (I'm sure that's probably not a real word)
Here's the spot it was made for, beside the bed in my bedroom...
Now, I need to get to work on the one for the other side table. I'm using the same fabrics, but a different pattern...so, more to come!
Now, I want to re-paint my furniture...Hmmmmm...
which color should I choose?

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest