Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yummy Cupcakes from Pinterest...

I had so much fun making these cupcakes, the recipe and directions are from here...I used the recipe as a guide, mixing up the brownie mix and the strawberry cake mix exactly as stated on the  back of the mixes...
It was very helpful to use my small cookie scoop from Pampered Chef for the brownie mix, one scoop was just right...and it kept me from dripping cake mix all over the pan (which I usually do!)
After filling the bottoms with brownie mix, I added two scoops of the strawberry cake mix...the recipe states that it will make 48 cupcakes, I must have filled mine a little fuller because my batch only made 36...
Having less of the brownie mix helped the cupcakes bake evenly, normally the brownies would take a bit longer to bake than just plain strawberry cupcakes...
Here they are, ready to go in the oven...please don't judge me by the looks of my old, stained, cupcake pan:)
And, boy oh boy! they smelled divine...
I added some frosting after they cooled and sprinkled some cute little red candy lips on top that I found at Hobby Lobby...
I definitely will be making these again, they were so, so yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to
send you an e-mail. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Here is my web site; calories walking

Follow me on Pinterest