Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Friday, January 1, 2010

things I want to remember.....(part 2)

Christmas Day
Morgan and Grayson in their matching p.j.s
(notice they are BOTH looking at the camera, good job guys!!!)

Caleb
(looking through his stocking:)

Jamie
(helping with Morgan's stocking)

sissy Jen
(trying on her newly knit scarf from mom)

Kelsey
(pretty in pink)

Roger
(he looks pretty serious, doesn't he?)

Me
(a self portrait, because I'm always behind the camera)

Joel & Grayson
(playing with Handy Manny Tool Set)

The Mess
(evidence of fun times!)
Morgan with his new green dragon from Santa
(just look at those cute cheeks!!!)

"Hey, wait! I want on, too!"

"I said, hold on please!"
"O.K., now I'm ready!"

"Let's go!!!"
We usually have a huge breakfast on Christmas morning after opening all of our gifts. This year was a little different since we were traveling back home on Christmas day. Thank goodness I already had chili ready for the crock pot! We decided to switch up our traditions a bit and had chili for dinner after opening the presents. We saved our Christmas breakfast for the morning after---when we were more rested and energized!!!
We had so much fun watching the boys open up their gifts. I'm very grateful that our family is able to spend so much time together during the holidays, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I'm already looking forward to next year!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest