Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

.....around our house!

I felt so lucky that the weather didn't get really bad until after I got home from school on Thursday and all of the buses had time to get the students home safely. The photo above is what it looked like outside my front window when I got home, I wasn't about to open the door for a better picture--it was so cold!!

This is a picture out in the backyard, taken Friday morning. Again, I was not willing to open the door and let the cold air inside, this one was taken through a large window and the screen on the back porch. You can tell the wind was blowing the snow up against the screen.
Front yard view on Friday.

I bundled up and ventured outdoors Saturday. I wanted to get a few photos of the yard and I was curious to see if I would be able to get my car out of the garage without shoveling the snow. NO! Of course not. I cleaned a little bit off--but I had just previously finished my Wii workout! I got tired pretty quickly, guess that leaves more for me to do tomorrow, huh?
Kelsey is having a very difficult time understanding why I won't let her go anywhere. She is saying, "But, everyone is going somewhere!" She is just so bored!!! And, yes--I reminded her of what happened last time she drove in the bad weather. None of us want to go through that again. They did push a big plow down our road a couple of hours ago. So, I'm thinking, if we can get out of the driveway tomorrow, we should be able to get around town.

I have to say, it was really a pretty snow. I wish Grayson had been here for this one, we could have made a monster of a snowman!!!

Bye, for now. I'm off to cook dinner.
Check back soon for pics of layouts I've done while housebound.

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest