Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

.....a favorite pastime

Here are a few layouts I have been working on the last couple of weeks. I haven't had as much time as I would like to have, but I'm not complaining. I've been cleaning out closets and clearing out Caleb's bedroom for a complete makeover!! His room needs a fresh coat of paint desperately, it hasn't been retouched since we moved in over 12 years ago. Since he is living in an apartment in Norman, now seems like a good time. The pics of Grayson (above) were taken while Jen and I were watching the kids for Jamie and Joel last September. He is such a ham.....
This little layout features Mr. Morgan, he always has such a sweet smile.

Here is M. showing off his standing skills. He'll be walking any day now...

On my list to do tonight...
grade papers
fix dinner
finish laundry
call Caleb
pay some bills...

......or maybe I should just scrap some more!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest