Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prom Preparations....

I had so much fun helping Kelsey get ready for the Prom. Several years have gone by since I've been involved with a daughter's High School Prom. Even though Caleb went to 3 Proms his senior year, you're just more "hands-on" with a girl. She decided she didn't want to make any formal "appointments" for her hair or nails. She asked me to help her, and I was good with that! A little nervous, but happy to help. She wanted a french manicure (which I had NEVER done before). But, I'm all up for a challenge, and I have to say---she was very proud of them after we were done. We only had to re-do two of them!!!
Next up was her hair. Roger had a little fun with the camera,as you can see. We found some rhinestone clips to put in the back of her hair that matched a ring she wore. She did a really good job with her make-up, she even wore false eyelashes!!!!

I love these pics with Caleb. I'm so glad he was home for the weekend so I could get pictures of the two of them together.


Aren't they so cute!



Love, love, love these two!!





Smile for the camera!!!



Kelsey and her Prom date, Kyle
(04-25-09)






No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest