Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Birthday Boy

I went to Dallas this weekend to help Grayson celebrate his 3rd birthday. Saturday morning he helped his mommy make his birthday cupcakes. He loves to help in the kitchen!
He couldn't wait for us to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. He had a huge smile on his face and was so excited he couldn't sit still. He blew out 3 candles on his cupcake and couldn't wait to dig in! They were yummy!!!

Grayson's Clubhouse
(04-18-09)
His playhouse was a huge hit! He called it his "Clubhouse". We played in it most of the day on Saturday. It was a little rainy, but Joel put it on the back patio where we could still enjoy it. It has a basketball net on the back of it, a cell phone hangs on one side, along with a gas pump. He had so much fun figuring out how to climb in and out of the little windows. And.....I got a good workout getting in and out, stooping over and bending my body in positions I'm not normally in. But I had a blast! Happy Birthday, Grayson.




No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest