Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Girl's Day Out

Bellini Beauty
(04-11-09)
It was so much fun to finally get together with the girls on Saturday. There were five of us, Paula, Debbie, Kathy, Robin and myself. Mom joins us occasionally, but she had previous plans this time around. We missed you, mom! We met at the scrapbook store (as usual) and had a great time. I'm so sad I didn't take any pics of us on Saturday!! How did that happen? Maybe because all 5 of us were non-stop talkers, trying to play catch up with all of our tidbits of news and stories that accumulated over the past 5 months. But, I did manage to get a shot of our "drink of the day" while food choices were being made around the table. Great company, funny stories, yummy food, layouts to share and pictures to catch up on---it was really awesome to see everyone. I can't wait until the next time. Thanks, girls!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest