Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

remember when.............and a layout!

One of my favorite Christmas ornaments was given to me by my sister several years ago. Every year when I take it out of the box and unwrap it, memories flood in. We used to spend hours and hours playing with our Barbie dolls. We had them all, Barbie, Ken, Midge, Skipper, etc. They lived in the largest doll house around and drove the nicest pink car! We had all of the accessories available. My grandmother made elaborate outfits for every occasion, including the purses, coats, under garments, p.j.'s and swimwear. She even made crochet wedding dresses. I'm certain they were the "best dressed" in the Barbie doll circle. I love having this reminder of precious childhood memories......
We even had a black case exactly like this!!! So much fun:)
I completed this simple layout last night of Grayson and Deda. It was her first visit to meet Morgan in January. The day was pretty enough to get outside for a bit, mommy and Morgan even joined us out on the porch. Grayson was enjoying a stroll down the sidewalk, with Deda close behind!
You can double click on the photo to view a larger picture.


No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest