Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Saturday, December 5, 2009

....inspiration

I received some fun mail yesterday when I arrived home after work. Since most scrapbooking stores don't stock them anymore, I had ordered a new scrapbook idea book online. I had been reading about the new book, "52 More Scrapbooking Challenges" from a blog I enjoy reading, Elizabeth Kartchner's. She is the main contributor/designer. Just look at how creative she got wrapping up the book before sending to me. How cute is that tag?
And the book is so fun to look at, colorful and full of inspiration. Right down my alley.

She even took the time to autograph it inside.

I guess the inspiration worked. I woke up this morning thinking about creating tags for our Christmas packages this year. So, I started digging out scraps, and worked (played:) away! Just look at my mess---but it was so much fun! I have about 30 made so far, I plan on making a few more. It's a great way to use up those scraps. And, the idea would work for any holiday. I plan on putting a few together to have handy for birthday presents, as well.

These are all in progress, I'll post a picture later, when they are all complete!


Happy Scrappin'. I'm off to make chili!!!







No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest