Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

...lately


a few things I have been enjoying this week...

finishing a birthday layout of M's...I made the Happy Birthday title
with my new Cameo Silhouette-it is so much FUN!

making smoothies for the freezer...why do bananas go bad so quickly?

I finished my last chair...I'll post a pic of
everything I did in the dining room soon...

my azalea plant that never ceases to amaze me with so many blooms,
this is the plant that died several years ago and I finally got a small stem to take root, now it will not stop growing-I've started so many new plants off of it, I've lost count...this summer I gave one to mom and one to Jamie-I hope their plants flourish for them like mine has for me...


I started another table top quilt...

and last, but not least-this is a current pic of Marley and her wild hair-
guess who gets to go to the Spa today? I hope everyone has a joyful week...

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest