Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Projects

I wanted to purchase a new wreath for my front door this summer. I really liked the one I currently have, but I've had it for several years and I'm getting tired of it. Not to mention it was beginning to fade and look kind of drab. When I went to Hobby Lobby to look for fabric for my dining room chairs I thought I would check out the ready made wreaths....have you priced them lately? They were way more expensive than I wanted to pay. I thought about just buying the flowers and putting together my own...still came out pretty pricey! So....creative juices flowing, I decided to just get one length of some bright white flowers and trying to spruce up my old wreath. I'm very pleased with the results. And, instead of spending $50+, I only spent $5. I'm happy now...
And now, I'm thinking of painting the front door turquoise.

I'll let you know what happens next...

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest