Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, October 31, 2011

...soup success, little "m", and Happy Halloween!

After yesterday's post about the potato soup not cooking in the crock pot--we finally had success after cooking it on the stove top. Maybe I need a new crock pot?? If you are interested in the recipe, click here, the only thing I changed was adding a few more potatoes to allow for more servings, and I used canned chicken broth instead of cubes. I will definitely make this soup again.
And, totally unrelated to the soup, but some really cute shots of M from last weekend...a little playtime while big bro was in school...
He loves to push the basket out and climb through...he's almost too big to play this anymore...
A quick get-a-way as nienie tries to get a fast pic!
Aaawwwweee, how adorable is that cute little face? (very cute, if you ask me:)
Now, it's time to pick out a movie.
Happy Halloween to all...jack-o-lantern courtesy of Darku and Kelsey!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest