Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Breakfast & Bouncing

their 1st morning treat, having breakfast in front of the TV
(they're hoping to watch one of their favorite shows, but if you
know me, you know I'm not much of a friend to remote controls)
actually, that was one of my most important request before the
parents left town, "be sure to leave me instructions on how to
get to the kids' TV shows." well, they did leave written instructions, but
it still took awhile for me to figure everything out! grayson kept saying,
"nienie, just push the button, just push the button!" UGH! electronics & me--
we're not such a good fit...
morgan looks like he wants to help me, don't you think?

OK, finally--they got to enjoy their doughnuts and grapes with a little bit of OSO.
they were happy!

another treat for grayson was getting nienie to sleep in the same room with him. i have to say every nap and every evening i intended to get up after he fell asleep and get some things done. not once did i do that. i ended up falling asleep every time!!! it takes a lot of energy to keep up with two little ones all day long....another treat was getting to "bounce" on the lower bed and play with uncle caleb. it was so much fun watching the boys interact so much with kk and kelsey, we all stayed very busy!

morgan "getting" kk

i think the only time they were still was when I asked them to smile for the camera!!!
notice grayson's "glasses" we created:) fun times!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest