Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Poinsettia, anyone?

Is there anyone out there still taking care of their Christmas poinsettia? I bought this one from WalMart during the holiday season. It was huge---I took it to work to brighten up the office. It's still alive, and I'm still taking care of it!! I can't believe it. Normally, I struggle to keep one blooming UNTIL Christmas Day. I guess it likes the temperature and the lighting at the office---I sure didn't do anything different than I normally do.
I decided to bring it home today. It just started looking weird, sitting in the waiting room, in the middle of May!!! I've never seen a poinsettia bloom in January, much less May. One of our Clients thought it was fake, and we just hadn't taken down all of our Christmas decorations!!! I'm sure with the warmer weather, it won't last long. I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest