Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Lucky Day....

Have you ever received such beautiful flowers immediately after your garage door opener broke? Well, that's what happened today. Remember in January when we had to have a spring replaced in our garage door opener? That was spring #1. Today, after I pulled into the garage and got out of the car--I heard a loud "snap". That was spring # 2. I wasn't very happy. Luckily, we called the repair man and he could fix it right away. As I went to the door to talk to him, the UPS man had just left a box on the porch. Beautiful flowers!!! A bright, pink azalea plant.
The azalea plant came with a colorful, handy bag. The pot fit right inside. Isn't it cute!!! And what is the reason for the flowers, you may ask. Mother's Day--the kids always send me flowers for Mother's Day, and I must say-----I love it!

Flowers delivered to my front door, two days in a row! I'm lovin' it! Thanks, kids--love you all. And my Mother's Day present from Roger will be-----a new spring for the garage door opener!!! Thanks, hon.



No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest