Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, February 23, 2009

A treasured trip........

I love going to visit these two! Kelsey and Deda went with me to Dallas last weekend and we had a great time. We played and played. Grayson is talking up a storm and it's so fun to listen to him put words together, he's making sentences, and telling you all about things that are going on. And his facial expressions are so cute--he is such a happy little fellow--I could just set and watch him play for days. Here he is lovin' on little brother. He is really sweet with him.Kelsey talked us all into playing a little Wii. Deda got to practice her bowling skills--it was her first time to play on the Wii--but she got into it really quickly. After playing Kelsey, she gave Jamie a turn. I even witnessed some really mean boxing skills between Kelsey and Jen--it sure makes for some fun entertainment. Grayson even got Kelsey to play a little Wii with him. He wanted to try it all, baseball, tennis, bowling and boxing!!!
I love being able to spend large chunks of time with my family. Since the girls live several hours away, I know we'll get to spend at least 3 days together (as opposed to just a few hours at time). We usually just hang out, eat, relax, talk, play games, play with the kids, snack, chill, whatever----I just love being with them. And I love that my mom goes with me. Thanks girls, for spending time with me! I feel very lucky!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest