Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photo of the Day

Colorful Journal
(02-19-09)

I'm sure I've mentioned before my addiction to cute notepads and cool journals. This one was a gift from one of my daughters and I love the colors and pattern!! It is usually found on the round table beside the recliner in the living room. Looking through it I see various notes I've taken; grocery lists I have jotted down, the guest list and addresses for a baby shower I helped with, times and dates for tests I have had done, sketches and doodling ideas for future scrapbook pages, lists of knitting patterns I would like to try, to-do lists, a list of my "photo of the day" pics, pictures I want to order from Snapfish, directions to some one's house, a list of tasks for re-doing Kelsey's bedroom, and on and on......I guess someone could actually get a tiny glimpse of who I am, just by looking through the pages.


No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest