Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

...a sugary post

Pinterest is dangerous....
Here is the proof....
Finding a recipe for THESE cookies.... (aka, Wal Mart cookies:)
I really wanted to try out the recipe because I just couldn't believe there would be instructions on how to make the "real deal" at home. I can honestly say, they are certainly not exactly like Wal Mart's bakery cookies---but, they are good enough for me to keep eating just "one" more!!! The thing that will save me from baking them too often is the time involved. I mixed them up on day one, they had to be in the fridge overnight, they were baked on day two, and iced on day three. I'm going to try freezing some to see if they are still tasty since the recipe made over 6 dozen! If you are interested in trying them out, here is the link http://authenticsuburbangourmet.blogspot.com/2011/09/lofthouse-style-frosted-sugar-cookies.html

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest