Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Isn't this the cutest birthday boy ever? We had so much fun helping him celebrate this weekend! I won't take you through all 142 pics that I took, but trust me, they're all good ones.
He's "showing" me his 3...
Now, he's counting for me. He is growing up so quickly, and he is so sweet and polite.
Just look at those hams....
We played and played and played...why do they have endless energy and Nienie always has to stop and have a "rest" time? The birthday party was where he takes his gymnastic lessons. It was wonderful, the gym coaches did all the work and kept the kids busy the entire time. Everyone had fun, and there was no mess to clean up afterwards!
Happy Birthday, little man!!!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest