Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello...

I'm so far behind in posting pics. Sorry, but its been busy around here lately. Hopefully, this summer I can post more often. School has been out for a week and a half, but I'm still attending a curriculum workshop--so, I don't feel finished yet! Just two more days, I think I can...I think I can...You can see Marley in her favorite resting spot in the above photo. I think she likes it there because she is elevated enough to see where everyone is and what they are doing. She has a great view of the front door, the living room, and the kitchen and dining area. That's her favorite look-out for spotting Melody, too! I am thrilled that Grayson and Morgan finally warmed up to her on their last visit---enough so that Marley doesn't have to be crated while the boys walk around and play. They were so cute telling her to "sit" and tell her "down"---and so totally pumped when she actually minded them! And, they love to tell her "crate" so they can give her treats:) We'll need to back up a couple of months for the next pics. They were taken at Easter out at Deda's house. Don't remember for sure why I didn't get many shots, but I did get a few cute ones! Here's Joel enjoying the boy's cute glasses from Deda...
The next photo of Grayson has horrible lighting, but he looks so cute in his glasses, I couldn't leave it out!

Grayson is enjoying some of his Easter goodies and putting a puzzle together, with a little help from mommy....

Morgan looks super busy too, coloring a masterpiece!


And, he looks adorable in his cute glasses, too--doesn't he?

I'll be back soon to catch up some more. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest