Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Monday, February 7, 2011

...down with snowflakes, up with hearts!

I decided the snowflakes had to come down, enough already! So, I switched them out with the festive red hearts.
I like this look way better:) Then, I rearranged a bit and added some more valentines. Happy and festive, just the way I like it.
And, I love decorating with seasonal candy, it's inexpensive and I get an extra sugar treat!
The decor above is in the living room, over the fire place. Below, are some goodies on the dining room table.
I just love cinnamon candy, I wonder if my decor will last until February 14th?
I saw the candle idea in a magazine and thought it was a very clever idea. All I had to buy was the candy!
Here's to a happy February!
Yummy!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest