Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Everyone needs an Uncle KK...

The boys are always so busy and "on the go" that most of my pics the last couple of years are very candid...that being said I still wanted to try to capture one last photo of them before they began their trip back to Texas... they were all dressed up (meaning not in their pj's), hair combed, no toys out to distract them, etc.  I asked them to sit on the couch so I could snap a couple of quick poses...G is getting where he will indulge me and the camera, for a few seconds at least, not so much with M. I still got a few adorable shots, but soon they were distracted by something more fun...Uncle KK was standing in the same room, so they were quick to jump up and start playing around with him.
Maybe I shouldn't stress over not having more traditional, posed shots...because, how cute is this? What a cool uncle he is, and they love to wrestle around with him...I think the feeling is mutual. These are the pics I treasure the most... 
Continuing to "ham it up" for the camera...
These are priceless... 
...and they are priceless!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest