Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year & a Project

I found this inspiration on Pinterest yesterday and couldn't wait to try it. I already had the perfect frame to use that would look great in my sewing room. I found another frame to move the existing picture to before I started the project.
All you need is a small piece of fabric and some pillow stuffing, I had both of those on hand so the project cost me ZERO $$$! The directions were super simple, you can find them here. The only step I added was using a glue gun in a few places on the back of the fabric to help hold it in place as I put the back of the frame back on.
This was a very quick and fun project--a great way to start off the new year, creating...Happy New Year to all of my family and friends, I sincerely hope that 2012 will be the year all of your wishes and dreams come true:)

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest