Create your dreams every day...

Create your dreams every day...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Trip to the Aquarium

Can you see that Morgan is excited that we are on our way to see the fishies at the Aquarium? Actually, he made this face when I asked him to "smile for Neenie". Since the weather was so cool on Tuesday we decided to go to the Aquarium instead of the Zoo. (Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't like to be even the least bit cold, especially when it is windy outside.) Even the "big" kids were excited about going. We all loaded up and headed to Jenks. The kids have such a fun time when they are all together, I love to just sit and watch them interact with each other--they're so funny--I just love my kids!!!
Don't they look like they are having fun? We were still laughing after Kelsey and Jen "climbed" over the back seat from the rear of the car to get in. With the two car seats and the head rests, they couldn't get in any other way. Jen was already getting concerned about how they were going to climb out of the car in the middle of the parking lot without anyone seeing them. Oh well......
Our friendly driver, Jamie. Does she look like she's having fun?

The Aquarium was very crowded, guess we should have expected it to be over Spring Break, huh? We still had a lot of fun and the little ones loved seeing all of the exhibits.

Caleb, Grayson, Jen and Morgan...

Morgan and Kelsey, viewing up close!

Grayson and the stingrays...

Aunt Sissy and Morgan.....

It was so dark inside it was difficult to get very many good pictures, but I did get enough to document our trip!


Grayson had a great time! I guess we wore him out!

No comments:

Follow me on Pinterest